In 25 years as a business owner I’ve employed a lot of people but never a personal assistant. It’s time that changed.
Here’s what the role of PA will involve.
- Maintain company secretarial volumes.
- Maintain super fund records.
- Liaise with accountant and bookkeeper to collate end of financial year reports.
- Research material for courses.
- Conduct research for white papers.
- Collate KPI reports for monthly management meetings
- Liaise with graphic designers to build slide decks.
- Manage seminar and training session bookings.
- Proofread and edit blog posts, add relevant images where required.
- Arrange meetings and travel.
- Prepare for functions (catering, drinks, and associated logistics).
- Prepare proposals and presentations.
- Prepare meeting agendas and minutes.
- Manage computer backups.
- Manage archives.
- Maintain records in customer relationship management software.
- Coordinate mail-outs.
- Prepare and send invoices.
- Other tasks as required.
The person I work with will need:
- A positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- A mature outlook.
- A happy, pleasant nature.
- Self confidence.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Well developed research skills.
- Preference will be given to someone who has experience in the real estate industry, although this isn’t essential.
Hours of work
The position is full-time although consideration will also be given to applicants who require flexible working hours.
If that sounds like you please send me an email or call 0419 538 838.
Image credit: Brenda Gottsabend on Flickr.